"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not." Albert Einstein We are all pretty in theory, holds or throws really simpatico, especially on the Turkish folk Felsen loves to do .. And in this direction as we throw the theories and experience in line with the practice of our lives lives., but we know the life story of the person vets 4 pets newbury according to all the theoretical knowledge of reality Nadie win, you know, it is not known theories, but we all know it will continue theories, theories teoilerimizi practice, but they all want to live well according to the conditions optimum lifetime, no one envisaged and the vital, anything you optimally does not go well .. that's why all the theoretical vets 4 pets newbury knowledge in practice, the pellets are known, we can not understand, we are witness to a scene out of control dogs, the people .. the stories of life becomes meaningless without knowing the theoretical knowledge, according to each person for making sense of the information to re-calculate all the theory that if you mind that it's a great lies with ..
Serap Koc was asleep, suddenly awakened, I missed the sunrise. What is there, you just got away, nor kalabildim, ordamiydim yet no one knows .. Once I returned, I called to warm up after. I called, I thought we could not find lost it. Was small, I thought I grew up became smaller .. Where is he now running and I run away, I do not understand you, but I'm inside of you .. View my complete profile
2012 (19) November (1) October (3) September (1) August (7) Oh My Sadik duties vets 4 pets newbury of fine lines .. I Am Who I Am In theory, a name which still goes on today is super, which is a contradiction in fact, I'm practically pellets, Life Breath longed Happiness July (1) June (4) April (1) April (1) 2011 (48) December (1) November (1) October (11) September (2) August (1) July (3) June (3) May (2) April (5) April (1) February (10) January (8) 2010 (25) December (8) November vets 4 pets newbury (3) September (9) April (4) April (1) 2009 (22) October (1) September (1) August (1) June (2) May (2) April (4) March (3) February (2) January (6) 2008 (10) December (1) November (7) October vets 4 pets newbury (2)
1 week ago
Webit a truly global vets 4 pets newbury conference in Istanbul! + Discount and the opportunity to get a free ticket
9 months ago
Like not ...
Serap Koc was asleep, suddenly awakened, I missed the sunrise. What is there, you just got away, nor kalabildim, ordamiydim yet no one knows .. Once I returned, I called to warm up after. I called, I thought we could not find lost it. Was small, I thought I grew up became smaller .. Where is he now running and I run away, I do not understand vets 4 pets newbury you, but I'm inside of you .. View my complete profile
2012 (19) November (1) October (3) September (1) August (7) Oh My Sadik duties of fine lines .. I Am Who I Am In theory, a name which still goes on today is super, which is a contradiction in fact, I'm practically pellets, Life Breath longed Happiness July (1) June (4) April (1) April (1) 2011 (48) December (1) November (1) October (11) September (2) August (1) July (3) June (3) May (2) April (5) April (1) February (10) January (8) 2010 (25) December (8) November (3) September (9) April (4) April (1) 2009 (22) October (1) September (1) August (1) June (2) May (2) April (4) March (3) February (2) January (6) 2008 (10) December (1) November (7) October (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment