Japan 20110311 Nathan Bond's Mock Remarks
But still this yswoorde from one Carel van Renen (27), a South African prairie livestock supply teacher in Tokyo, on Friday's devastating prairie livestock supply earthquake in the sea near Japan, my dumbness left: "I praise the Lord for a nice sunny day ... "
Subscribe to comments with RSS.
Believing or disbelieving, it's very heartbreaking to watch the footage on television. The believer, prairie livestock supply however, can turn to God again after such a fuck-up / game / lesson prairie livestock supply / pakslae of him makes you really speechless.
Vicar, do not pray for the dead. They are already dead. God has already decided to collect them in her unique and loving way as you can see on CNN. Problem is, the majority of Japanese people are not Christians. prairie livestock supply So, first let God that they die in such a dramatic way, and he rejected them in the afterlife.
Look what "Jesus" prairie livestock supply Friday "allowed" to happen to the country and its people prairie livestock supply - "Jesus" is the last string that near Japan and the Japanese people prairie livestock supply should prairie livestock supply be allowed!
Nathan Bond
As usual, prairie livestock supply you lose the beat again and you apparently do not know that we leave each life is and how and when, is irrelevant. Rick you know and clearly understand the Bible. Who says God will reject them?
Clown, clearly you do not understand the message or Mickey Mouse comics. Mickey Mouse In never kills anybody but crooks never know when they'll get lightning ed. Open your eyes to Mickey Mouse's wonderful message or gentle persuasion. It's miles better than Plagues and locusts and killing firstborns and stuff.
Vicar "but it is still God's cause, everything happens for a reason" You know, when I read I almost bemelakiesie of anger stores! What the fuck!! I thought prairie livestock supply you fucking got almighty! I thought you were a fucking loving got! I thought you fucking got do everything with a purpose! You want still fucking everything happens with a purpose! Now, that's fucking purpose???!!! You are fucking prairie livestock supply sick in your fucking head like fucking fellow believers!!! Your fucking nut and you fucking got fucking nut man!!!! I'm high right now the lightning!!! Enough is fucking enough!!! prairie livestock supply
Rick
But Mickey Mouse is friends with everyone (EXCEPT maybe crooks), just with dullards like Hans sausages and Vicar with their insulting I-know-important-shit-that-you-do not-and-never-mind-that-I- can't-prove-a-word-of-it superiority. Why, just this morning Mickey Mouse ghosts to me. He told me that okes like Hans sausages and Vicar must go to Japan as a matter of urgency to spread prairie livestock supply hun God's loving message to the disaster victims - the message being that it has all happened for a reason, that it's not hun God's fault and that hun God will not reject them. The victims will be much comforted and relieved that message. Many of them will say, "Well, that's okay, then." But in Japanese, prairie livestock supply not English or English.
If there is a God, I now increasingly doubtful, he was just so little something to do with the disaster in Japan, as he had something to do with the astroiede 65 million years ago wiped out the dinosaurs.
Is God willing to preventable evil, but not loveable? Then he is not omnipotent. He loveable but not willing? prairie livestock supply Then he is malevolent. prairie livestock supply Is to have both willing and loveable? Then WHENCE comes evil? Is he Neither loveable nor willing? Then why call Him God?
Oh yes, Hans Mathyssen, the English prairie livestock supply are "crazy" not "beat". Unless you are in "beat for toddlers" sentence mean? More-or-less at the level of your arguments ...
@ Irma
BTW just discover prairie livestock supply fantastic new book: Open minds, closed minds and christendom by Colin Bower. South African writer and one of the best, devastating ontmaskerings christianity ever. A must-read prairie livestock supply for everyone.
March 15, 2011 at 08:35
On the upside, while many see the malevolent or Benevolent hand or one or other deity at work in this disaster, nobody's seen Jeeeebusss, gawd! and / or Satan faces in the explosion plumes or Fukushima power station yet. Judicious application of image processing is sure to address this Alarming lapse of divine omnipresence in the near future ...
Rick, who has not heard the true gospel is not an unbeliever but an ignorant. You will possibly realize that there is a difference. Look again at what I wrote and think what you read. The point of my faith that there is a present prairie livestock supply body of Jesus Christ, which consists of many members, where they can receive salvation. I do not think you are fair in your assessment of the Bible because it is clear that you the Bible never understand.
Irma Kroeze, I probably meant to write for a toddler. Your perception of God seems incorrect
But still this yswoorde from one Carel van Renen (27), a South African prairie livestock supply teacher in Tokyo, on Friday's devastating prairie livestock supply earthquake in the sea near Japan, my dumbness left: "I praise the Lord for a nice sunny day ... "
Subscribe to comments with RSS.
Believing or disbelieving, it's very heartbreaking to watch the footage on television. The believer, prairie livestock supply however, can turn to God again after such a fuck-up / game / lesson prairie livestock supply / pakslae of him makes you really speechless.
Vicar, do not pray for the dead. They are already dead. God has already decided to collect them in her unique and loving way as you can see on CNN. Problem is, the majority of Japanese people are not Christians. prairie livestock supply So, first let God that they die in such a dramatic way, and he rejected them in the afterlife.
Look what "Jesus" prairie livestock supply Friday "allowed" to happen to the country and its people prairie livestock supply - "Jesus" is the last string that near Japan and the Japanese people prairie livestock supply should prairie livestock supply be allowed!
Nathan Bond
As usual, prairie livestock supply you lose the beat again and you apparently do not know that we leave each life is and how and when, is irrelevant. Rick you know and clearly understand the Bible. Who says God will reject them?
Clown, clearly you do not understand the message or Mickey Mouse comics. Mickey Mouse In never kills anybody but crooks never know when they'll get lightning ed. Open your eyes to Mickey Mouse's wonderful message or gentle persuasion. It's miles better than Plagues and locusts and killing firstborns and stuff.
Vicar "but it is still God's cause, everything happens for a reason" You know, when I read I almost bemelakiesie of anger stores! What the fuck!! I thought prairie livestock supply you fucking got almighty! I thought you were a fucking loving got! I thought you fucking got do everything with a purpose! You want still fucking everything happens with a purpose! Now, that's fucking purpose???!!! You are fucking prairie livestock supply sick in your fucking head like fucking fellow believers!!! Your fucking nut and you fucking got fucking nut man!!!! I'm high right now the lightning!!! Enough is fucking enough!!! prairie livestock supply
Rick
But Mickey Mouse is friends with everyone (EXCEPT maybe crooks), just with dullards like Hans sausages and Vicar with their insulting I-know-important-shit-that-you-do not-and-never-mind-that-I- can't-prove-a-word-of-it superiority. Why, just this morning Mickey Mouse ghosts to me. He told me that okes like Hans sausages and Vicar must go to Japan as a matter of urgency to spread prairie livestock supply hun God's loving message to the disaster victims - the message being that it has all happened for a reason, that it's not hun God's fault and that hun God will not reject them. The victims will be much comforted and relieved that message. Many of them will say, "Well, that's okay, then." But in Japanese, prairie livestock supply not English or English.
If there is a God, I now increasingly doubtful, he was just so little something to do with the disaster in Japan, as he had something to do with the astroiede 65 million years ago wiped out the dinosaurs.
Is God willing to preventable evil, but not loveable? Then he is not omnipotent. He loveable but not willing? prairie livestock supply Then he is malevolent. prairie livestock supply Is to have both willing and loveable? Then WHENCE comes evil? Is he Neither loveable nor willing? Then why call Him God?
Oh yes, Hans Mathyssen, the English prairie livestock supply are "crazy" not "beat". Unless you are in "beat for toddlers" sentence mean? More-or-less at the level of your arguments ...
@ Irma
BTW just discover prairie livestock supply fantastic new book: Open minds, closed minds and christendom by Colin Bower. South African writer and one of the best, devastating ontmaskerings christianity ever. A must-read prairie livestock supply for everyone.
March 15, 2011 at 08:35
On the upside, while many see the malevolent or Benevolent hand or one or other deity at work in this disaster, nobody's seen Jeeeebusss, gawd! and / or Satan faces in the explosion plumes or Fukushima power station yet. Judicious application of image processing is sure to address this Alarming lapse of divine omnipresence in the near future ...
Rick, who has not heard the true gospel is not an unbeliever but an ignorant. You will possibly realize that there is a difference. Look again at what I wrote and think what you read. The point of my faith that there is a present prairie livestock supply body of Jesus Christ, which consists of many members, where they can receive salvation. I do not think you are fair in your assessment of the Bible because it is clear that you the Bible never understand.
Irma Kroeze, I probably meant to write for a toddler. Your perception of God seems incorrect
No comments:
Post a Comment