Austen Austen Authors Austenesque Reviews Blog Cafe Press Austenprose Jane Austen Jane Austen's World Today My Love for Jane Austen The Inn at Lambton The Jane Austen Center The Republic of Pemberley Whoopsy Daisy
The Book of Wednesday
Favourites Books for Read Read Read Biographies Classics Read News Read Novels Read in English Read in Images Light Read and Read and Read Investigate Imagine Read and Leave Guide
T here are just two hundred years, Pride and Prejudice had not yet been published ... Can you imagine? A world without Darcy, Pride and Prejudice without without Colin jumping into the lake! Nothing to think about it, I get chills! Fortunately, Jan. 28, 1813, this error was fixed! While some in the same spirit of counting the last seconds before midnight on December 31 evening, I want to propose that we all décomptions the last months before the bicentenary of the publication of Pride and Prejudice. It tempts you?
To do this, I suggest you read, read, view, review everything you want around Pride and Prejudice, with a monthly publication for example. But you know me, I do not like stress so there is no required minimum or maximum. So the challenge jessica jeffers begins January 28 and ends one year later.
P & P 1949 - John Baragrey (NBC)
Pamela Aidan - A Lesson in Honour
Austen January - A Single Man, Good Fortune (American P & P)
Jennifer Becton - Caroline Bingley
Canton Chamein - Waiting for Mr. Darcy
Gwyn Cready - Seducing Mr. Darcy
Monica Fairview - The Other Mr. Darcy
Amanda Ganges - Mr. Darcy, Vampyre
Regina Jeffers - Darcy's Passions: P & P Retold Through jessica jeffers His Eyes
Sharon Lathan - The Trouble With Mr. Darcy
Lydon Simonsen Mary - For all the Wrong Reasons
Colleen McCullough - The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet jessica jeffers (en) Gayle Lynn Messick - A World of Expectations: the Alliance Gayle Lynn Messick - A World of Expectations: the Confrontation Gail McEwen & Tina Moncton - Twixt Two Equal Armies Gail McEwen & Tina Moncton - Love Then Begins
Sara O'Brien - Relations Such as These
Heather jessica jeffers Lynn Rigaud - Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star
Wendi Sotis - Promises
Ola Wegner - Realisations jessica jeffers
Enid Wilson - Every Savage Can Reproduce
Cool, I'm so happy that you participate in my challenge! Otherwise, for the list, I made a copy and paste of my post "Extend Jane Austen magic" but if I spent the whole day yesterday just to try to update! Desfois I say that I am not alone!
Ah yes, it's the most complicated! I suggest you look at the number of stars on Amazon.com before ordering a book, it is quite normal speaking! (On Amazon.fr generally they all have but rarely criticized) And thank you for the banners!
I'm already on your austenien challenge and, uh, you know ... I have some notes to write anything. Well, I do not subscribe to it (I must stop to subscribe to the challenges, actually) but I'll put the logo on my blog. Because, even though jessica jeffers it is super nice, huh. And draw some ideas in your reading list, too. As if my wish-list was not long enough like that. I do not go out ever, I run my loss is terrible. Nice challenge, anyway!
Yes, I suspect it's a little overlap with my other challenge but hey, when you love, you do not count! It can count the tickets for both challenges ;) For sublime logo, it is thanks to the nice Eliza!
Off course, I am eh! (But I said no more challenges), but hey there is not the same is Jane! (I'd jessica jeffers post my way back from Paris cons :)) [hey, I even try to read in English for once!]
Cooooooool too! Yes, I know, I do not have a varied vocabulary, but I'm really glad you enroll girls! Otherwise for omissions or you will forgive or you will be whipped, I have not decided yet ;)
well, how impressive list. Alone, it makes me want to enroll in the challenge (as I've already jessica jeffers said that I would stop there for the challenge!) Come on, I think I'll give it a shot!
Owl! I love you try ;) Be careful jessica jeffers though to read reviews and summaries before choosing a book because among them are hidden very bad album! (On the page of the challenge, if I have time, I'll try to make a kind of ranking!)
I of course subscribe! I nearly had a book on O & P in my PAL barter, but I canceled my order, oh no! I prepare my article when we have the final logo (if
No comments:
Post a Comment