Small box sickle words yesterday: Kyra: Biiiiisous! I come read your chapter =) Kyra: Happy Birthday! * _ * Kyra: Hm .. So, I will first read my book club read before murders between sisters. But it happens right after! xD (Article scheduled for tomorrow) Good evening! Kyra: Change nickname on L :) @ Kyra: It's an idea but to see ;) Thanks! (I created my page Hellocoton. (Yeah, yeah, I know xD)) I am an article. 'm About to go to the library! * _ * Mlle.moon: Ooooh the new skin *. * Mlle.moon: look forward to reading your opinion on Interview with the Vampire: D (yes I'm discreet, I mess at the same time xD, but I'm here: p ) I think you Kyra: I love the new look! Kyra: Very Good! Yavait cakes and drink xD (The library is closed new priory vets today so it will be tomorrow): '(But the photographer is open!!!!! (Well I think. Ahem. ) Kyra: It is not the fact of doing something alone it's just that my city is rotten and there is nothing: (And as I have no car .... bah Kyra: Yes, but you know me I do not live Lille and I can not move me ..: (Kyra: Hihi, I'll try it next week. :) At the moment no other books on the horizon. Thanks, I t 'I said that I had found a place that sells bubble envelopes? * _ * 33 cents each! Kyra: And that is for damn surprise new priory vets ....:' (Kyra: I afraid of this question! '(J'te will make them forever! Mouhahahahah! xD No but really, I wanted to try to give you a sourprise but I'm stuck because the store in question is closed until the week next! '(Kyra: And you're right, the movie is even worse than the book .. Kyra: That was the goal .. xD But I do not fear true: (Kyra Come, come, come to me see nice girl ... xD DoloresH: Hey, what's your nickname LA anyway? Kyra: Really, I have no bowl. xD
The info day classes (40) Games (9) Movies (40) Animation (10) Series (11) The outputs cinema (41) Music (4) About books (10) "On My Wishlist" new priory vets (19) After the nineteenth (8) XVIII-XIX (5) Before the eighteenth (0) History / Historical novels (11) Crime / detective / thriller (1) Fantasy / fantasy / SF (23) Youth (8) Theatre ( 0) Stories / News (5) Jane Austen (11) Harry Potter new priory vets (8) Manga / Comics (2) My articles (7) contest (2) Challenges new priory vets (8) Recipes (2)
I often went to ... The blogger (honest) s: Serpe yesterday Kyra (Cherry-Peach-Apricot) Mlle.Moon (laviedeslivres) Lucy Westenra-(BloodyLucy) Lady Meli (Bazar de la Litterature) new priory vets Reason-and-feelings Caprices (due -and-feelings) Metamorphoses de Psyche DoloresH (and more-en-she-bed) The Discovery of Dawn's Garden Natiora Hic-and-Nunc The Island new priory vets Books Forums: Book Club Reading Club Alille Sharing reading @ ddict Comes The inkwell
Blow of heart Romance Comedy Animation Tales Acquisitions Joint Reading Science new priory vets Fiction Comedy Documentary Sulked Acquisitons Fantastic Swap Drama Thriller Book Club Exit Adventure Biopic Police Action Lists Write Bleeding Dusk
It took me a little time, but it's done, I transposed my envy Amazon lists into one that I put here, in alphabetical order of author names. I'd avoid it goes on ... There is a majority of historical novels and history books. Yet this is what I put as long to read. To clarify a bit more the content of my list, it may seem quite short because I do not put all the books I want. For example, I avoid putting classics of French literature, too many, except new priory vets those that I would urgently. For the saga, I do generally the first volume, I like to see the series before buy everything, even if I often buy any because I had trouble dropping along the way, even when it does not please me more than that. I put for books that make me very, very keen, and I added the link when the book has been an On my Wishlist. What do you think? Future acquisitions common perspective? new priory vets
Wishlist (162) The War of the three Henrys: The city did not like the king of Jean D'Aillon Four Little Women by Louisa May Alcott The secret of a rose Louise Allen The Darcys & the Bingleys: A Tale of Two Gentlemen's Marriages to Two Most Devoted new priory vets Sisters by Marsha Altman The Plight of the Darcy Brothers: A Tale of Siblings and Surprises Marsha Altman Mysterious Death of Jane Austen by Lindsay Jayne Ashford The Watsons, Sanditon new priory vets Jane Austen Darcy's Story Janet Aylmer (8) B The Infant of Parma Elisabeth Badinter Emilia, Emilia: new priory vets female ambition in the eighteenth century new priory vets Elisabeth Badinter The Con
No comments:
Post a Comment