Saturday, November 17, 2012

thank you :) They have not had ticks on them or in their fur after I took biodråper neck. Brushes w


When my cats come in, the brushes I always. Today was d Randi's turn. I brushed, and caught a tick in the hair. Then I took a toothpick and killed the ugly ..... It had fortunately not beet her, so maybe d is biodråpene that help? or that it had not gotten that far yet?? hope d first course! Now cross my fingers that d becomes flåttfri day for the rest of the day. TVI TVI TVI ... know I'm starting to itch with a time I say the word ticks ... blæææææ. idexx vetautoread hate the creeps .. But I broke not together when I found it in the fur of Randi :) and I must say that is a huge success idexx vetautoread :) No matter how much I have phobia for the creep, I'm glad I made the decision that Villemo and Randi should get go out and not be indoor cats. And see the happy, is all that matters :)
thank you :) They have not had ticks on them or in their fur after I took biodråper neck. Brushes when they have every long out (at first I brushed after every time they walked out) hehe ... no joke id when they are only in the garden. felt like a madman with a brush as a weapon .. take them drops again in late month. Reply Delete idexx vetautoread
Post
anxiety (1) worried (1) protect (1) visits (5) biodråper (1) biography (1) bollus (3) prey (1) diarrhea (1) do (2) animal shelter (1) lap (1) nice weather ( 1) find (2) bats (1) ticks (2) offended (2) constipation (1) Routing (1) fringe (1) bird (1) ugly (1) garden (1) garden (1) necklace (2) male (1) male (1) weekend (1) considerate (1) home (2) cough (1) holes (1) dog (1) female (3) everyday (1) for cats (1) girl (1) neuter idexx vetautoread ( 1) castration (1) cat life (1) cat-friendly (1) kitten (1) stealing (1) labs (1) play (4) brother (1) happy (1) Food (3) matbarn. eat (1) lose (2) mjauer (1) anesthesia (1) night (1) expected (1) normal (1) curious (1) new (1) vomiting (1) clear (1) Pusebarn (1) cats ( 1) Randi (24) fear (2) rain (2) rain (1) quiet. bed (1) Midsummer's Eve (1) sitting (1) blunt (2) pain (1) little twisted (1) sun (1) sun (1) sleep (1) sleeping

(1) quiet (1) proud (2) hurt ( 1) thieves (5) Wild cats (1) veterinarian (1) Villemo (22) wildcat (3) Zoolac (1)
LOOK WHAT I GOT IN POST
Veronica I am 30 years old and moved home to sunnmøre a year ago. I lost my fiance a year ago when I lived in Hønefoss: (he got cancer. Pusebarn My two have helped me a lot and made my life brighter and happier. Those two are my life now :) View my complete profile
Thanks to animal shelters MR for the wonderful job you are doing completely voluntary :) Adopting Randi is the best thing I've done for Villemo idexx vetautoread and me. There are many ways to support animal protection. I have no good advice, so money I can not give. But when my cats grew out of the collar for kittens, when I sent collars for animal protection. It was my way of helping on :)
Latest comments
Interesting to see how much they develop for every day :) They show more and more individual qualities and habits. Their personality becomes more and more visible the greater they are, and it is a joy to experience watching :)


No comments:

Post a Comment