On: November 01, 2012, 9:52:29 pm
Reply # 3 on: November 01, 2012, 5:52:57 p.m. pm
Reply # 6 on: November 02, 2012, 3:07:05 p.m. pm
So do I. Do you know which of them is going to come? I know that both Dirk but Katrien (thought you she so hot) sometimes come. Katrien've had the first time, I felt good. Now therefore always Evi.
Reply # 8 on: November antibiotic for chickens 02, 2012, 3:29:35 p.m. pm
Yesterday is already mentioned above, Evy come. We both saw each other for the first time and all questions that I had been fired AND answers. She has taken the time to make and they are multiple in practice. I also asked (very important) what if there is an emergency ... and you never know when an emergency occurs, it is usually in the weekend or a holiday ... are you then reach ... and I can always go to them she said .... Greetings Desie
Evi is idd one goeike, has already answered my questions about the papers and helped. And idd, if there is an emergency case, there is always someone who can come. What for me is also good is that the practice is not so far from my whey.
My vet Sylvie Angels from Viersel very skilled, know my horse all of the previous antibiotic for chickens owner.
Page created in 0,073 seconds with 28 queries.
No comments:
Post a Comment