Friday, November 2, 2012

Books Business and Economics Personal Development All Other Music Other Pop Rock - Metal Ska - Punk

The source of the practice of Yoga 2 section: Desikachar - The Heart of Yoga | Fıstıkyeşili
Books Business and Economics Personal Development All Other Music Other Pop Rock - Metal Ska - Punk Art Story Photo Essay Poetry Theatre TV Cinema

Technology Location Based Services Mobile Gaming Web of Life Taste Event Education Sports Travel
The first vision, or directly warlingham vets or perceptions we feel will very rarely wrong. Avidya Avidya rarely shows itself. In fact, one of the attributes of Avidya warlingham vets remains warlingham vets hidden. Avidya is easy to define the characteristics of the branches. If we lived in them if we pay attention, we can notice the presence of Avidya.
The first branch of Avidya'nın ego. Push us into thinking this kind of recognize him: "have to be better

than other people", "I am the most magnificent one" * "I know I'm right." This branch yoga "Asmita" is called.
The second branch shows itself with any requests. This branch is referred to as the raga. We wish him well today. Not that we need today, because yesterday enjoyable. For example, yesterday I drank a glass of juice, and that's good, because I needed it. Today, I want to drink, but maybe I do not need it today. Do not have the things we want. I could do or what we have not even want more. We want to keep things we want to go. This raga.
Dveşa, Avidya 3 exactly the opposite of a branch, and raga. Dveşa'da rejecting warlingham vets everything that refers to itself. Afraid to repeat them after some difficult experiences. Therefore, this people, thoughts, or whatever relevance it rejects them, in order to avoid pain away from us again. Dveşa actually not familiar at the same time, a common warlingham vets past, we did not have a story, also reject things that do not cause a positive or negative. This rejection of all forms dveşa'dır.
As a result, the fear of abhinivesa adviyanın probably the most mysterious branch is available and can be observed in every branch of our daily lives. Uncertainty feel we would be doubts about our position in life, fear of other people judging us negatively. Life-style is a little uncomfortable you feel in limbo ourselves. We do not want aging. This feeling is the fourth branch of adviya'nın abhinivesa'nın warlingham vets expression of symptoms. Adviyanın confuse our perception of these four branches warlingham vets together or even if they are singular.

Thanks to them biliçaltında adviya is constantly warlingham vets active and as a result, we ourselves feel unsatisfied. For example, applying a class asanas compare ourselves

with others. One of us realize that we are more flexible, and this creates dissatisfaction. Nevertheless, the implementation of asana is not a sports competition. warlingham vets And closing of one of the most important things to us, it does not mean us to be even more advanced. This type of feeling of superiority based comparisons arising from the feeling of happiness or misfortune is caused by down-level. This kind of lasting effects and dissatisfactions we do not leave us alone. In both cases, we still hidden senses basis.
Let me give you an example about the existence of Avidya'nın myself. I think I made a mistake during a conversation about the yoga sutras. warlingham vets Normally this situation, and I wish I could accept. This time, a friend told me about this wonderful text incorrectly said that my comments. I felt a sharp pain inside of me. I felt sick. Probably under the influence of Asmita'nın tried to prove my friend wrong and I'm right. Or abhinivesa pulled me back. In any case, I accept this criticism and instead

of learning new information, it refused.
We were not able to expand the branches of the right to trial Avidya'nın a possibility of making incorrect movements is increasing. When we see a problem, we can assume the existence of its formation Avidya instruments. Yoga reduces the effects of avidya'nın and the actual detection takes his place.
Avidya'nın not in his presence, in the absence of better perceive. When you something right there, yet we have an impressive Presence. Do not feel the tension, there is no chaos, there is no sadness. For example, when I talk slowly warlingham vets in a conscious way, silence, feel the spring and vidya, clear understanding with me. But if you are not sure about what I say I try to talk fast. Use unnecessary words and sentences: half quit. So, when you open our understanding, we feel calm and quiet inside.
If you approve the concepts of yoga, everything we see, experience and emotions are not a illusion: the true and correct at the. Everything is true, even dreams, and fantasies idealllerimiz. In fact, even the fact that Avidya. Satvada'dır this concept.
In yoga we see and experience

No comments:

Post a Comment