Report Game! Nathan Bond's Mock Remarks
"God's potato farmer," Angus I have not bin-to-Baabil School pay Buchan Jakes do not have, Report? TD at Nasrec trump Angus at Loftus with more than 40%, but the Greatest African Weekly in the World (GAWeWe) rep not a word about it.
On 20 July trumpet Report on 'a crowded Doftus (Loftus) for Jesus. Today - August 10 - is there not a word about the Dumbsa Stadium ... "Together as one" to be detained until 23h59?
And then there's this strangeness that strikes me - 3 weeks to Doftus and 16 weeks of Greytown: 112 days of prayer for our poor country, today reported Report that South Africa lost the fight against crime. I think the single biggest problem with the Christian "God" is that the dônir so hard of hearing. And can not think for himself. Would Al Quddoos (القدوس - The Most Holy) now could work out for himself to stop crime!?
* If you are a Christian, you're stupid, no matter how smart you are. (There's something about "Uncle Angus" on the letters page, hear!) No, I do not know where to report a Lamborghini for the winner ... maybe there is not a winner.
I did not even realize that three weeks have passed since Loftus for Jesus. At the moment, due to Angus, a lot of tension in our community between the pro-Angus members (fortunately only a handful) and the rest. We elder meeting Thursday night and the chairman has already told me that if we spend the whole meeting just to the "Angus crisis," it must be sorted out once and for all. I offered him my full support. I do not buy Report, so what you said above, my arguments further strengthened during the meeting.
Thanks for the qualification of your view that all Christians are stupid, "no matter how smart you are." I naturally but a modest man (regtg) but if your qualification me under the ranks of men like Profs Ben Engelbrecht, Johan Koekemoer Gert Pelser and Jimmy Loader, I do not complain. What is good enough for them is good enough for me.
I do not want to take up too much space here, and I'm sure you will agree that even at this moment, there is so little evidence for the theory of evolution (ape to man), for the creation theory.
If I remember correctly, said Rick a few weeks back that he believe in anything farthings vets supernatural. He believes only what is scientifically proven and where evidence is lacking, he waited for such evidence to dive.
And that's my point: If Christians base their faith on something that can not be proved, and Atheiste their disbelief in something for which there is not (yet) conclusive evidence, then also Atheiste is stupid.
Daan course you are right: the "scientific" starting point agnosticism uncertainty about the existence of "God". I was very tall reluctantly called myself farthings vets an atheist. I had two reasons for my reluctance: (1) I was not willing to in geloofspeak (atheism farthings vets is different than theism - belief in "God") to be defined. (2) Atheism would be a "God" implies. The reasons why I myself do now call a "radical atheist" is twofold: (1) There is no falsifiseerbare data about "God" farthings vets and "God" can not be subjected to the scientific process. This agnosticism an untenable premise. (2) There is not a shred of evidence for the existence of "God" and the likely presence (probability) that "God" exists so verdwynend small that it is not considered. I fully explain my position in the input "Nathan Bond" under "Pages" farthings vets can be found. Evolution farthings vets is a debate which I do not get involved. Actually, there are two debates: evolution and whether there ever was something like a Roman civilization. The one is as verifiable as the others. Evolution, Daan is a fact like a very massive big cow. Evolution as natural process, says paleontologist Jury van den Heever of the University of Stellenbosch, is fully supported by empirical results from a wide range of subjects - including comparative anatomy, paleontology, embryology, farthings vets histology, physiology, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology and geology . We can speak without fear of contradiction of the fact of evolution. If you want reading about evolution, let me know. I call believers "stupid" because the religious perversion precisely therein lies that otherwise intelligent and compassionate people to idiots who believe in gods and devils and reduces virgin births ...
Jenny It's called Pascal's Wager (set out in note 233 of his Pensées) and it is fraught with philosophical sinkholes. Homer Simpson (yes, of the cartoon The Simpsons fame) formulated this corollary: "suppose we've Chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're
"God's potato farmer," Angus I have not bin-to-Baabil School pay Buchan Jakes do not have, Report? TD at Nasrec trump Angus at Loftus with more than 40%, but the Greatest African Weekly in the World (GAWeWe) rep not a word about it.
On 20 July trumpet Report on 'a crowded Doftus (Loftus) for Jesus. Today - August 10 - is there not a word about the Dumbsa Stadium ... "Together as one" to be detained until 23h59?
And then there's this strangeness that strikes me - 3 weeks to Doftus and 16 weeks of Greytown: 112 days of prayer for our poor country, today reported Report that South Africa lost the fight against crime. I think the single biggest problem with the Christian "God" is that the dônir so hard of hearing. And can not think for himself. Would Al Quddoos (القدوس - The Most Holy) now could work out for himself to stop crime!?
* If you are a Christian, you're stupid, no matter how smart you are. (There's something about "Uncle Angus" on the letters page, hear!) No, I do not know where to report a Lamborghini for the winner ... maybe there is not a winner.
I did not even realize that three weeks have passed since Loftus for Jesus. At the moment, due to Angus, a lot of tension in our community between the pro-Angus members (fortunately only a handful) and the rest. We elder meeting Thursday night and the chairman has already told me that if we spend the whole meeting just to the "Angus crisis," it must be sorted out once and for all. I offered him my full support. I do not buy Report, so what you said above, my arguments further strengthened during the meeting.
Thanks for the qualification of your view that all Christians are stupid, "no matter how smart you are." I naturally but a modest man (regtg) but if your qualification me under the ranks of men like Profs Ben Engelbrecht, Johan Koekemoer Gert Pelser and Jimmy Loader, I do not complain. What is good enough for them is good enough for me.
I do not want to take up too much space here, and I'm sure you will agree that even at this moment, there is so little evidence for the theory of evolution (ape to man), for the creation theory.
If I remember correctly, said Rick a few weeks back that he believe in anything farthings vets supernatural. He believes only what is scientifically proven and where evidence is lacking, he waited for such evidence to dive.
And that's my point: If Christians base their faith on something that can not be proved, and Atheiste their disbelief in something for which there is not (yet) conclusive evidence, then also Atheiste is stupid.
Daan course you are right: the "scientific" starting point agnosticism uncertainty about the existence of "God". I was very tall reluctantly called myself farthings vets an atheist. I had two reasons for my reluctance: (1) I was not willing to in geloofspeak (atheism farthings vets is different than theism - belief in "God") to be defined. (2) Atheism would be a "God" implies. The reasons why I myself do now call a "radical atheist" is twofold: (1) There is no falsifiseerbare data about "God" farthings vets and "God" can not be subjected to the scientific process. This agnosticism an untenable premise. (2) There is not a shred of evidence for the existence of "God" and the likely presence (probability) that "God" exists so verdwynend small that it is not considered. I fully explain my position in the input "Nathan Bond" under "Pages" farthings vets can be found. Evolution farthings vets is a debate which I do not get involved. Actually, there are two debates: evolution and whether there ever was something like a Roman civilization. The one is as verifiable as the others. Evolution, Daan is a fact like a very massive big cow. Evolution as natural process, says paleontologist Jury van den Heever of the University of Stellenbosch, is fully supported by empirical results from a wide range of subjects - including comparative anatomy, paleontology, embryology, farthings vets histology, physiology, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology and geology . We can speak without fear of contradiction of the fact of evolution. If you want reading about evolution, let me know. I call believers "stupid" because the religious perversion precisely therein lies that otherwise intelligent and compassionate people to idiots who believe in gods and devils and reduces virgin births ...
Jenny It's called Pascal's Wager (set out in note 233 of his Pensées) and it is fraught with philosophical sinkholes. Homer Simpson (yes, of the cartoon The Simpsons fame) formulated this corollary: "suppose we've Chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're
No comments:
Post a Comment