The first thing I see when I look out my window is my flag of the United States of America blowing in the breeze. arnolds veterinary Often, I will sit and watch the flag - great focus for thinking. These are my thoughts and ramblings, and, on occasion, rants ... I am unapologetic in my support of our military, our country and my devotion to God. I will honor and pay tribute to them here. Throughout the sidebar are tributes to Oregon's arnolds veterinary fallen warriors.
"At this time, the load is distributed on the American soldiers. Currently, hope rides alone. But you can change, you must change. Because not only failure and darkness ahead for us as a country, as a people, if not it does. "
Those words now famous scream in these pages as a constant reminder of what I lost. Those words were sent to me as a short note from my son who was so far, becoming a man too quickly. I remember
|
Let me let you spy on your exact words of the original message: Dad, I recently read all the emails you've sent, and I decided to respond arnolds veterinary in the form of a particular item, has been a long time coming. So here it is, do with it what you will.
Nothing else, just the normal way Eddie writing a "rant", as he liked to call them, in the manner of Dennis Miller Eddie enjoyed. He said he wrote the article in about 10-15 minutes because he did not have much time and had to go. Eddie had no idea what I had written and the profound
|
Regarding your article, words fail me. You have written what is arguably one of the great articles of war ever. I have read many, from the Revolutionary War, Civil War, two world wars, the Korean and Vietnam wars, all very touching, very moving.
Son, we are constantly praying for you and I hope the day they return home safely. Keep doing the great job you are, and stay close to the Lord, He will never leave you nor forsake you. I love you and miss you very much and am very proud of you. May God continue arnolds veterinary to keep you safe.
I also knew that there were many unscrupulous media and everyone that came to mind that could make a massive roll were completely unreliable. I wrote Rod Martin of The Vanguard.org their ideas and began to pray about it. I had just published some articles of the new press and through my good friend Greg Allen of The Balance Right, I had gotten to know Frank Salvato as a man of great passion, integrity and patriotism. It became clear to me that Frank should be the one posting this if deemed worthy.
As "Hope Rides Alone" spread across the country and beyond our boundaries arnolds veterinary beyond our shores, the trip was no longer alone, but was a stampede over a sleeping patriot, the true but hidden citizen had long been dormant as if a spell had been cast over our country. The response was beyond all imagination. I told my wife Karen that I was naive enough to believe Eddie's article could spark a revolution.
A revolution where people finally arnolds veterinary say "ENOUGH!" And "NEVER AGAIN!" Let's wait and see our brave men and women hit by the unpatriotic, unworthy, indifferent, without love, without the Americans who love power and hate all that is good about America. We have said, and are saying, and will always
|
Since the death of Eddie Wednesday our family has been lavished on the amazing grace and love and we are literally being sustained by it. I've been saying a couple of days now that I'm half-to-air disintegrated, held by my Heavenly Father and comforted by my savior Jesus Christ. When people arnolds veterinary tell me that you are holding arnolds veterinary very well, I assure you that everything is God and none of me. Already seeing God's glory so richly deserves death of Eddie and Eddie would be so happy to hear that. Eddie did not want to dishonor his life and his service as so many have done. He wanted what he stood for carrying out even if he was killed arnolds veterinary in action.
Many of you are angry that Eddie has died while the internal enemy continues relentlessly disgo
No comments:
Post a Comment