Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thank you very much for your comment on my comment :-) Actually, you are right and I think very lig


The friends need time to make friends ... Almedroño beaches filled with tourists and drain again. The Mole was lost. Goat patient waiting, coastway veterinary group again if you want, think. There's no rush. There was, it seemed like the world was going to end and before it was over we had to be friends, think.
Everything that happens in life seems tolerable if you look overall, you lose everything in life is tolerable when you make general summary and you put the label of what is lost, what you get on the shelf of lost objects, with the start and end date and title.
However, when you realize coastway veterinary group the small chapters, paragraphs, coastway veterinary group sentences and words that lose under that title, hugs at night, snoring in his ear, the warmth of a body that makes you comfortable on cold winter played bingo, horseback INEM office, bursts of light from a lighthouse lamp which does not rotate, the endless talks ... that's when you discover that the big pain is composed of small, sharp pains and the pains little coastway veterinary group small, these pinpricks are awakening the tear (like when you start a hair of the muzzle), thinks the Goat. People takes some time to become friends ... Were Almedroño's beaches plenty of tourists, coastway veterinary group and then emptied again. The Mole got lost The Goat waits quiet, she'll be back, the Goat's thinking. We are not in a hurry though we were, it Seemed the end of the world and we were urged us to become friends before it ended, she thinks.
A very human Goat ... and a very sad story. The Topo reappear ... or not ... But life has to continue. Sometimes we cling to these losses the past emotionally charged, not just to erase from our memories the good times shared ... And not think we should forget coastway veterinary group any chapter lived because they are all part of our history, but we should not let that determine our future. There is a quote from R. I love Tagore, who says: "If you cry Because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will porevent you from seeing the stars." For illustration: a goat so cute, but sad ... :-( 19:42
Well, several things Zürcher: The Goat is very human self, not know how ..., melancholy history but not without irony. The Topo comes and goes, is in its nature and of course life goes on. I definitely lived it determines the future, that the actions, reactions before and what we did or failed to do build the days and weeks and months ahead, coastway veterinary group the attitude with which we face a fact determines the attitude with which we face the next Once something like that happens to us, to match or detach coastway veterinary group from it, to repeat and perpetuate or innovate. We have to choose, I do not deny that, but I lived determines that choice and I also I like that. I like to see the stars once the sun is gone, but do not deny the need to give the tears that had losses.

Sometimes, though the tears will not let me see those dots in the sky, as I cry is a comfort to know they are there. Thanks a lot ... Soledad ... thanks i like someone coastway veterinary group thinks that there is a fair sensitivity. I put in the way of keep sewing with pencils ... Belula, because thanks

too, as there is love in this post, (I think) 13:11
Thank you very much for your comment on my comment :-) Actually, you are right and I think very lightly theorized. Anyway, I'm at the bottom of which take a long time to see the stars once the sun disappears. coastway veterinary group And of course, all the experiences, both positive and negative, influence the way we perceive and face the world. 16:16
Javier Termenón
The exposure girl blue face Miguel Costales Gundemaro post cards from Paris Vissibles Lucia Moreno Velo Celia Celia 2 ... ellipsis ... The little notebook July telmo Blasco's room NiñoCactus Pil Miss Lola Roig Claudia Fernanda coastway veterinary group Guedes Deglioumini Roger Olmos Aitana Ester Garcia Cortes Dani Torrent Poly Bernatene coastway veterinary group Petit Atelier Cecilia Varela Roberto coastway veterinary group Iban Barrenetxea Viviana Bilotti Maján Alicia's Blog Paloma Illustrated Life Gabriel Pacheco Raquel Jacobo Muñiz Alberto Montt Ilustrenos CandyFunto Adolfo Marin and his monsters Chapter thirty-three Pablo Bernasconi Mercè Violeta Lopez Viana Tatio Lópiz Troshinsky Paper Flower Kate Leiper Villán Oscar Fernando

Vicente Fernando Falcone Tiziana coastway veterinary group Romanin Dautremer Oscar Sanmartin Rebecca Oliver Jeffers Shaun Tan Eva Montanari Nicoletta Ceccoli Isabelle Arsenault Tatarnikov Anna Cangialosi Kamasaki Edwin Ushiro Audrey Alicia Neal Wilson Swain Medusa Man David Oliver coastway veterinary group Polanski Foldvari Bildmacherin Onze Lantana Maricolandia Hombr3s Coso Editorial Illustration Friday illustrators Topka Panta Rhei eraseunavez.com Bookseller Bookseller

No comments:

Post a Comment