Sunday, October 14, 2012

Daniela Tieni


There's nothing like that feeling of finding rewarding when you least expect it with a gem on the internet ... and I just happened mearley veterinary group now. This is a simple animation on a goat amazing, unpretentious in life, do justice. See it and you will know what I mean. The head is Benjamin Cady, who created this short 2010 as the end of studies project (A nimation BA, Newport University), and from what I read, has received several international awards.
That cute Mari! I wish it was real life. Here animal abuse is something I daily violent. By the way, how beautiful your next post (will not let me comentártelo) ... and I'm sorry your grandmother's death. A tight hug. Reply Delete
Thank you very much for your tight hug (I did), and your greeting. The old ladies are already resting on that side so I'm content. Anyway I am very nostalgic remembering them. This video is great! I love how the goat inadvertently ends up doing justice. Raging what you say about animal abuse, I imagine the helplessness that you should give to see that kind of thing. a tight hug to you and hope to see you when you come to Chile. Mari Reply Delete
it was ... Sep 2012 (3) Aug 2012 (3) May 2012 (7) April 2012 (3) Mar 2012 (9) Jan 2012 (1) December 2011 (2) November 2011 (4) October 2011 (6) Aug 2011 (1) April 2011 (1) May 2011 (9) February 2011 (2) Jan 2011 (3) December 2010 (3) November 2010 (2) October 2010 (2) Sep 2010 (6) 2010 (7) July 2010 (6) June 2010 (8) May 2010 (3) April 2010 (11) 2010 (7) February 2010 (3) 2010 (1) December 2009 (3) November 2009 (7) October 2009 (7) Sep 2009 (6) Aug 2009 (7) July 2009 (4)
Daniela Tieni
Mandana Sadat
Violet Lopiz


No comments:

Post a Comment