Friday, October 19, 2012

Live in villages where there are many smaller farms. I have just heard the story of a village. Last


Small farms: livestock, farming, berries and fruit, game, poultry and plant facilities, etc. We have a future only if we fight together with the current EU and the Finnish law. Grant aid is made conditional, the now 17,000 kassajäämävaatimus leaves a large part of the facilities financing. MTK's need to become more proactive!
Viruses and the diseases we are able to better manage without big penalties. If one of the small farm has been found to the problem, we are able to isolate it. If you have a large space, a bigger financial risks, the amount of livestock and poultry, etc. need to be treated with antibiotics, how much money we are spending, that will stop or destroy the animals feed, etc.
Live in villages where there are many smaller farms. I have just heard the story of a village. Last scythe has struck

when one of the big area near the farm has bought a lot of areas in the village area. Where are their children? Small spaces are no longer. oak veterinary practice Do not have any more children to school, and schools will cease. The question is worth it.
Live in villages where there are smaller farms. oak veterinary practice People are able to buy more smaller farms. It is possible that the succession takes place more easily in small farm. Diversified nature when there are a few small farms in the village. Residents and holiday makers will benefit from this as well.
Local food is growing in the small farms and direct sales. Summer house are buying the local area and save some fuel (to reduce the carbon footprint) when not used for a supermarket so often if they get milk, meat, honey, vegetables, berries, oak veterinary practice etc. nearby.
We need to change the law that small farms are better and easier to support than the big ones. Enterprise Agency also need to change their calculation of what it requires that one person salary is 2500 / month. It prevents start-up searching. It is why I am a supporter of basic security.
Light Saana 2012 movie "Vanishing oak veterinary practice Bees" First and turvakotienliitto GMO-free Finland oak veterinary practice Henri blogiit clear-cutting Crisis PK Liisa Six Fire GMO pages in plain language PK next home Polvijärvi oak veterinary practice municipality Criminal Violence
Christiana Harle Sotkuma, Knee Lake, UK I am I, You are You! We turn the North Karelia together. I mehiläistarhuri, music therapist, Breath Work Therapist, author, and multi-purpose soap woman entrepreneur, member of the Board of civilization Knee Lake. I am bilingual, oak veterinary practice I'm Finnish. I am proud and immigrant candidate! Close to my heart are the small business owners, local food, equality for all, GMO-free Finland, domestic violence prevention and reduction of chemicals. Nature is our partner. I have the ability to listen oak veterinary practice to and I'm oak veterinary practice open. I have the ability oak veterinary practice to work. I have good social skills. If there are conflicts and disagreements

I can help to find solutions. I do not accept subjugation and denial. I accept the different religions and ways of life. I am speaking and honey when I have to, I use stitches. What is important to you? Write to me! christiana.harle (at) telemail.fi View my complete profile
2011 (12) April (1) July (1) April (7) Chastity, YOU MAY NOT touched me, and the "Russian-women ... Vote! VOTE! GMO-free Domestic Violence, Family Violence is a Small Smaller is better-better Bioenergy Agriculture February (2) February (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment