Grandfather came to the village and decided for the first time in my life come to the big barn neighbors. I felt there will be a lot of treasures and not wrong. I found a beautiful old chair. The state is deplorable but I'll do something cool with it. Also found 3 pairs of old doors and windows with no panes. Windows was able to stand up the ladder and take with you. I made them what they probably should not have done - scrubbed with water in a garden hose. She took off her beautiful fittings i .. Then I had the idea to take pictures of them hehe. Tomorrow, if the rain and the lack thereof will grind them, repaint, pave i .. can be with them as I would like it to be. But more on that another time :) Here is a window flooded with water ;)
:) I love the windows finds great ... I look forward to the makeover! I wyszperałam recently in a barn and an old table linen. They are in a sorry state but I saved them from burning. Reply Remove euthanasia by injection
Gosh I have a table yet, "ludwiczkowy" but no szyflady. It is like I wanted to in the vicinity of the couch, but even that is in a great condition (drawer euthanasia by injection dad to skombinował for sure, because it's gold handle) proprietress did not want to give it up because I stand on the bowls and buckets. Wants to cry to me that this is wasted but none, unfortunately, euthanasia by injection do not reach arguments: (Reply Delete
Land of wire crochet i ..
Wreaths!
2012 (16) October (2) April (1) August (6) July (7) flower pillow! Walking achievements! Bags! Shelves in the barn found Wreaths! The beginning of the next step ...
No comments:
Post a Comment