Movies merritt veterinary supply Cats Profiles Photo albums Blogs Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Ledenmap Discussions Serious questions or problems here due attention.
Share on facebook
Hey, what is it with unfriendly vets? You're so worried about your pet and then they do unfriendly. I called just now to my trusted vet but I got the answering machine so I left a message to ask if they today a house could do and then afterwards I called merritt veterinary supply to yet another vet to ask if they today home visits could do, she said she was not sure but that she would call back. She called back and said she would make home visits can come in tonight. I explained to her that I have my regular vet had called merritt veterinary supply but that I will still waiting for an answer, and then she said in a very incomprehensible condescending tone: "Yes, but madam you knew I was going to call back, you can not be in two horses gambling huh ... " Yeah sorry hello, it is perhaps natural that I'm worried for my pet or I would not have two vets call. It seemed to me someone who exactly was on the money she could have earned this evening instead of the welfare of an animal. I'm really upset.
Pffff shame. I have 2 DA anyway I am customer. At the one I go with the dog and the other with ferrets and cats. So I had to really find someone I think da still 1 of the 2 available.
hm, I understand the different response of the vet though. she has made the effort to listen to you, she has something mss arranged so that they could come that night, she'll call you back at ... to be told that it might not be necessary. I think you should immediately there tells you your own DA have called, it is always pleasant for the people if they are not surprises who has finally come, then? your da? and how's the patient?
Yes I understand but I also think they should understand me more because I'm worried, I'm certainly not the only person who ever called to her, and that it may ultimately not needed. And effort to listen, I found them in the first place sounded quite unfriendly, just did not want the phone to record. I'm still waiting for my own DA calls back and yes Lucifer is now in his basket to sleep but he's really not good. Has not eaten since yesterday and a little bit drunk but ... I'm so worried.
Oh, I also had a DA recently merritt veterinary supply needed to come home visit. My regular DA (practice) did not because "understaffed" and "only in emergencies". Had to wait and see if my nursing cat began vomiting, no longer wanted to eat, ... I had to come with me. Then to another call and that was it. About Laats even to someone who called and did not make house calls. merritt veterinary supply Had my firm but contact. Yeah sorry hey.
To the post of your post, I understand that you have already called around 7:00 am to the DA. At this hour I call inhumane never been to a DA and certainly merritt veterinary supply not one that I do not know. I would at that hour anyway not too awake or sound in this case friendly. So I understand the reaction of the second DA though.
Now I know not what happened to you muppeke going on, and if I really do not trust, I would call around 7am hear .. I can imagine that some da's merritt veterinary supply afentoe are tired of "some" pet owners .. When I last summer in the middle of the night rang my da was not really happy, but because Teuntje hit was, she moved quickly to ... and she was glad that we had phoned .. When we knew it would be okay with Teuntje, told them that there are more people in the middle of the night called for a tick ... I ask myself again how people dare to do ..
Now I know not what happened to you muppeke going on, and if I really do not trust, merritt veterinary supply I would call around 7am hear .. I can imagine that some da's afentoe are tired of "some" pet owners .. When I last summer in the middle of the night rang my da was not really happy, but because Teuntje merritt veterinary supply hit was, she moved quickly to ... and she was glad that we had phoned .. When we knew it would be okay with Teuntje, told them that there are more people in the middle of the night called for a tick ... I ask myself again how people dare to do .. For a tick I would not call them, but for something urgent call I hear at 19h! Personally, merritt veterinary supply I phoned around 21h in the evening, so totally not overnight. And the second time at 18:30, merritt veterinary supply so a
No comments:
Post a Comment