Movies Cats Profiles Photo albums Blogs Members qbc test List Calendar Mark Forums Read Ledenmap qbc test Care How ontvlooi / Worm my cat? How I cut her nails? Should I comb her? ... Ask it here!
Share on facebook
again a question of a layman. If I were going to pick pussy is it best that I leave immediately "investigations" by our veterinarian? Or is that too much stress for such a small Humpty? Jolien
I have done with my all my cats, I could equal up to the DA and they were just checked (ragdolls were already gent and chipped) and gent (htktjes), qbc test gave me at least a good feeling . Bailey and Hummer (the ragdolls) they have free checked for me, for Diesel, Nikki and BamBam * (htktjes) of course I had to pay for the vaccinations.
That might depend on where your cat is, if they have had vaccinations qbc test and dewormed and with everything is in order, your hair might be better a few more days to get used to your home ... Otherwise, it might be quite a lot of stress, the first move and then immediately to the vet ... But I must say, we usually go to the vet immediately, I would just like my vet even further confirmation that all is well with the Humpty
Here there was always between a week before qbc test we went to the da. Moving is fairly stressful and if they get a vaccination, they can get very sick from his. Unless of course the kitten sick or something, then a visit is recommended. But if possible you can mss immediately drive to the da.
It's just a htktje and I wanted so first go directly to the DA before I brought home with the kids. I'd go pick yourself first, to the DA and then go home for a couple of hours with me alone. Then the big meeting with the kids. My daughter has him go and see my son yet but that is still small. Seems you that good? I also have no vet ... I'm really really a beginner. So I thought that was a good idea to give us a "to imagine" Jolien
When I got to the cattery Linsy'm straight to the vet, even though they consider them a few days earlier by the vet. And yes, Linsy oormijtjes appeared to have all it was not bad. Even then, by Tommy, I did exactly the same, with him everything was fine. Do not have immunizations done then, just to check.
I think it's certainly a good idea to immediately afterward to the vet, but after a moment of peace in welding ... a complete change of scenery is simply stressful for a cat, you can give him best as possible in his own time to do, especially when he is not completely at ease would be in the beginning, qbc test then you'd better momentarily quiet own land to explore themselves and come to you ... There are indeed a lot of people on the forum who have extensive experience with cats, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here and I am sure that you will get a good answer :-) As far veterinarian is always a little searching , depends on what you think is important ... I am such a person who rather quickly "panics" if there is something wrong with my cat, so I think it's important qbc test that I have a vet that I can call at any time, to me at any time to help me and that sufficient information gives and ropes in all ...
Shiva is on a Saturday morning and came to us on Tuesday or Wednesday I took him to our vet, to get him to leave and look for him to become qbc test acquainted with 'the vet'. Shiva was (and is) perfectly healthy but if he was so curious kitten to the vet, not stressed. (There are pictures of Shiva are first da-visit in his photo album) I'll go with Shiva every six months to the vet for a checkup and annual vaccinations. Shiva is always extremely quiet and leave everything to. Even for the jab, you hardly hold him, behind his ears and under his chin stroking is sufficient. Maybe it's my imagination, but it is also because during his first vet visit had no pain or ill (and no injection was given). I think he associates with our vet is not something unpleasant by that first introductory visit ...
I'm two days after the DA been mainly to make sure that they are all right / + was healthy for certain "defects" qbc test is even a warranty period of 7 days. But only for a check and not for vaccinations (seems not goe
No comments:
Post a Comment