Thursday, October 11, 2012

Friday, January 3, 2003 I do not understand what Uriah Rennie was thinking when he condemned goal s


Bloggers ... MR Bloggers 4.Bekkur Björk Day 5.Bekkur Frikki vets4pets liverpool Scott Doddi deficit Fífa Gummi Bjarni Siggi Elin 6.Bekkur Agnar Student Amazeen Friends and acquaintances blogs Runar Be Palli Torfi Marta Other Blogs Blogs MR Glasnost Margaret Interesting Links Task.is Independence Young Sjálfstæðismenn Pizza 67 Icelandic Arsenal vets4pets liverpool Arsenal club standings batman.is Being Future Students' Association Mr Hot Mail E-mail vets4pets liverpool Bravenet Transposition Cannabis Mailaðu I wrote in the guestbook View Guestbook old blog recently Keiko <<
Friday, January 3, 2003 I do not understand what Uriah Rennie was thinking when he condemned goal second goal Chelsea legal?? Seaman had the ball in his hands and then comes the big ugly Hassel Bank Technology and the ball out of the hands of the Seaman and the ball goes to Petit that just puts it into the goal. This is a real scandal, and it is noteworthy that neither Uriah Rennie nor linesman vets4pets liverpool who was on it. But skrítnara incident was when it comes to the delivery tee Arsenal and there is none other than KOOOOOOOOOLRANGSTÆÐUR Jimmy Floyd Hassel

Bank and misses the ball as he tries to pattern it. I just ask, were the judges in the high or something like that?? How in the world did not notice that the linesman Hassel Bank was well within the shipment arrived?? And how could Uriah Rennie and linesman not noticed that Hassel Bank kicked the ball out of the hands of the Seaman who gave the goal and had a foul?? I think the judge did not have the guts because after Houllier made a pointless attack on Jeffers vets4pets liverpool that he play to get the hell!! Be afraid of being blamed for Chelsea lost to United and they would teach him to be against United as all judges are supposed to be! Shame the hat Uriah Rennie. 11:40 PM Comments Shit I'm so into fish game batman.is. I came in 2-5 but is in some difficulty. Now I'm going to take a little break before I do so here, but I've decided that I'm going to finish the game tonight. 11:14 PM Comments vets4pets liverpool I find it admirable how virtues Harold supports their team. 3:04 PM Comments Wow! Trondheim and the majority of Norway's like Norðurpóllinn! I was out for a walk with the dog and was barely come out when I started to freeze, since it is around minus 25 outside and it's not nearly Kaldal in Norway. There are many places where 30 or even less than 40 minutes. brrrr ....!!! 12:22 PM Comments Hmmm ... I just better and better html'i vets4pets liverpool :) 11:17 AM Comments Thursday, January 2, 2003 I want to remind the visitor 1010 should take a screen shot of the counter on my blog and send it to me. He could nebblega expect spectacular prizes, or the old award is signed vets4pets liverpool picture of Keiko Matsui. 11:37 PM Comments I've heard that she Margret SEI becoming hard blogs woman. Maybe people should start reading it from time to time ..... 11:34 PM Comments I urge all those who visit my blog to check the comments vets4pets liverpool and come every day. 11:27 PM Comments I do not understand people who say Jeffers SEI just a game and it has not been a penalty!!! Thus humans as Houllier who say that this SEI Riise not to teach but to Jeffers SEI only actor who does not understand football! When Riise but Jeffers and kicks him in the heel, and also this was within vets4pets liverpool the tee I feel bad by the judge to not send Riise in the shower. Riise was the last defender and kicked the back of the player who entered the tee on the way to dauðafæri. Shame the hat Jeff Winters 7:09 pm Comments Wednesday, January 1, 2003 I feel like everyone is getting that girl that I began to identify with. 10:31 PM Comments What annoying Celebrity would you most likely wanna kill? Brough to you by Quiz 10:30 pm Comments Wow! What a start to the year. I am thin but fuck. Here in Norway, joined several colleagues in my way of dealing with 0955 out of the station, which opens the 1000 to scavenge ársinns first cup of coffee. 12:55 PM Comments Tuesday, December 31, 2002 Here's some promise because it is a new year and I encourage people to write in their comments. I Asmund Thor Sveinsson promise by ceasing get me in trouble!!! 11:42 PM Comments Happy New Year all readers WWW.ISLENSKT.BLOGSPOT.COM!!!!! yes dear readers that time is 2400 words in Norway and is, therefore, a new year for me and others in Scandinavia. I just want to wish you a happy Nyssa year and hope that you may be well on the new one. Myself, I first go súrasta party ever before I went to my friend's gammallrar where there were lots of dead drunk Norwegians and I was not really liked it! Miss Iceland!!! vets4pets liverpool But including

No comments:

Post a Comment