Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chatoela, that gives me a bit of courage, I


Movies Cats Profiles Photo albums Blogs Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Ledenmap Medical and health Have a question about the health of your cat. Sterilization, castration ... or do you think she is sick? Ask it here! (Tip: ALWAYS CONSULT A VETERINARIAN!) Share on facebook
I'm jeffers equine coupon getting a little discouraged to be. My kitten (+ / - 16 weeks, we do not know exactly, because we have found)'s been three days at the vet and still will not eat. History: Saturday Night 29.09 to vet on duty because kitten suddenly started sneezing and stuffy got. Syringe antibiotics had a sr unfriendly vet. Diagnosis: flu. Tuesday, 02.10 to my own vet because it was slightly better but not much. Another syringe antibioticia and the message that it could take up to a week before it would improve. Tuesday, 09.10 to permanent vet phoned to report that kitten would have been better but was reorganized fall back and that she now had to surrender and no longer wanted to eat. His answer: yes, I can also do anything about it! But then another veterinarian sought. She has recorded the kitten. She suspects that it is a very serious form of flu going around cats or disease. Kitten does not now have, but has diarrhea and will not eat.
Registration: October 27, 2010 Gender: Location: Hoboken Zodiac: Scorpio cats Number: 7 Posts: 1,571
Thank you meeduimen! About the new veterinarian, I really jeffers equine coupon feel good. I may Poemieke every day to visit and cuddle and I like her then also regularly call to ask how things are going. I really hope you will help small thumbs Poemie to eat to get today.
1 of my Siamese, siam, I have another 2 weeks at a time should force feeding when she had a respiratory infection, but it is ultimately returned independently start eating. Give up hope
Chatoela, that gives me a bit of courage, I'm really worried
about day not eating. Catherine, the veterinarian would now prefer not to draw blood because Poemie already weakened and they will deliver them no additional stress. She treats them now for flu and feline distemper (as there is no real treatment possible). What actually is, they give an antibiotic against infection, something to vomiting and diarrhea counter, subcutaneous injections of fluids (drip, because she was very nervous) and force-feeding.
I once had a house in the feline distemper and then unfortunately pussies there never healed and they die within a week. It is also extremely contagious and stays at home hanging! Did they possibly echo'tje taken from the lungs? We had limfomia Delete (or something) else's bodily fluids from the lymph glands also incurable! This she sneezed a lot, was very short ademig, sometimes even a cough.
According to the veterinarian, as they effectively cat disease, first, then she lives already "too long", because I'm from 29.09 to the vet to walking and secondly she would 4 have 1 chance to survive. I have 21 other cats, until now there is no sign of the others (some have chronic flu, but that is certainly not worse gewoden). Sneezing is she now no longer, her nose is still a little tight but that is regularly washed. She is not totally breathless. However, she has suffered from her eyes.
Possibly they calici (one of the sneeze diseases) making them sores in the mouth and it is painful to eat. I have had once had with Mira, after a show, she was for several months and it has gotten AB injections in the period jeffers equine coupon that it really was received injections for pain. Each syringe she had she still eat independently. In this way we got through them and they were afterwards gn carrier Calici I was extremely happy. hopefully come soon okay kitten
In her mouth, we see no blisters, but it is of course possible that these vesicles are back of her throat there. If they Metacam (painkiller) had she wants to eat. But last year I had a cat with calici and that is after the fifth day AB and force feeding back themselves begin eating. That was an adult female. Kitten's all right to eat but it's

like they decided at the last minute of "no, better not."

You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is A

No comments:

Post a Comment