Many cats have health problems and vet sometimes can not solve. These include chronic diarrhea, bladder problems, kidney woolpack veterinary surgery problems, vomiting and suffer from tartar. But there is still hope .. What's the problem?
Many of these problems must be solved by an other change in the diet of a cat. Veterinarians woolpack veterinary surgery receive during their studies often only 10% power. With the exception of a Nazi hollis veterinarian. This they actually know very little about the diet of cats. This is not always the case but it is very common for a vet here actually know little about. Here I speak from personal experience include.
When you arrive at the vet comes with one of the above problems (or more), then it is often tried everything. Of blood and stool samples to many different types of chunks. This is not only very expensive but also not often lead to the desired result. Also, it costs a lot of money! Occasionally it to a good end, but overall disappointed you often hear stories. My own experience
In December 2010 I decided to go buy a Ragdoll. This I had bought privately. It was the sweetest and most beautiful cat I have ever had! With his bright blue eyes and super soft character. Unfortunately, I soon discovered that the cat is not quite in order. Two days after the purchase woolpack veterinary surgery he had a seizure. Here the veterinarian researched and because he often had a seizure woolpack veterinary surgery (more than 2 times a month), he had to medication. These drugs help so far pretty well, although he still a few times has had a seizure. Ideally, I would obviously not give the medication, because these are also quite a few bad side effects.
As if this were not bad enough, had also suffered from chronic diarrhea sir. I could one day about 10-20 hoping cleanup. It went to the vet. There was fecal examination done, but here nothing woolpack veterinary surgery came out. Then we went to try different types of chunks. First for sensitive intestines Hills ( 50 for a 5 kg bag), even this had no effect. Then another chunk tried Royal Canin, this also had no effect. Then we try hypoallergenic chunks, woolpack veterinary surgery this was 6-8 weeks are given. 8 weeks on and still no effect. So when I again start giving woolpack veterinary surgery other foods because the hypoallergenic food was also very expensive. Namely 28.50 for a bag of 2 pounds! Subsequently, another stool tests done, but this time it was sent to the laboratory. Waited a week for the results woolpack veterinary surgery .. And again nothing woolpack veterinary surgery came out.
Eventually I no longer go to the vet, herein I really lost my confidence. I did some searching on the internet itself. Eventually I arrived at Carnibest, natural food for cats, dogs and ferrets. I read a lot of positive things, many cats were immediately on the diarrhea. So full of hope, I went looking for where I could buy.
Once I wanted to give my cat he was looking at me like I was crazy. But after a length of time he finally eat. And indeed stopped the diarrhea, only he had too much trouble with the stool and he got half hidden. So when yet again chunks of data. A day later he got a bladder infection, so the vet gave him anti-inflammatories. This was not the cause but only addressed the symptoms.
I decided to yet again to continue with natural feed. This is because a lot more moisture in it than in chunks. I only got back with clogging it. It turned out to be the fact that he had had diarrhea for so long that his bowels good relief could not properly handle. So in order to stimulate his bowels what did I give him bowel clear. This helps with diarrhea and verstoping woolpack veterinary surgery and is suitable for dogs, cats and horses.
At one point, he suffered from vomiting. woolpack veterinary surgery I thought at first that the power lay. This turned out to hairballs to lie that his digestive woolpack veterinary surgery system could not properly handle. I now do this every week a little lax-a-fits. And this works perfectly!
A few major differences between chunks and organic food are: In chunks is poor 9% moisture in natural contrast is about 65% humidity! Chunks often contain cereals, this is bad for cats and often leads to problems such as obesity. woolpack veterinary surgery Organic food is 100% wheat, gluten colorings and flavorings Fri In chunks are many chemicals that are bad for the teeth, in natural bone is processed which is actually good for your cat's teeth. With organic food does your cat much less to the bin. He will then mainly substances inside all of which he can use
No comments:
Post a Comment