Last night I started to feel bad. I think I did Angela's jeffer pets bug-yard. All I want to do is sleep, after I had a very bad night. It felt as if I was waking every hour to run to the toilet. Thank goodness for the porta-potty in the camper. We at 6 pm departure to the Saturday morning market to avoid traffic on the mountain pass. We 4hrs afternoon at Tan Swiss Lodge to come, after we drove through Mikumi National Park. Peter elephants, jeffer pets giraffe, buffalo, zebra, impala and baboons seen. I mainly lay on the floor and feel sorry for myself. Peter and Emke today croc's roadside buy for her. She flashed about her new pink croc's fresh from China. Peter also for our a traditional houtskoolstofie bought. The campsites do not have built-in grills. Because sometimes I fall behind a day or 3 with the blog, I write while I HEALTHY!!! Thank goodness. I needed a bit of the medicine drum to antibiotics (Ciprobay XR) what the doctor prescribed, I think he said for diarrhea 1 tablet once and for bladder infection 1 tablet 1 time a day for 3 days. It worked wonderfully. What caused the diarrhea is still a wonder. Angela's Augmentin ES-600 also worked well, but hope it was the right one to use. One of the things that really facilitate our journey, but the aunt of Tracks for Africa (GPS) was our internet connection StratoSat Datacom. jeffer pets I spoke evening with Nico Bogaarts Netherlands geskype and the line was so bright it felt as if we were standing next to each other. The biggest advantage of our Stratosat connection is that it offers the opportunity to blog fairly regularly up-date. If it has not been regularly updated, it is because we arrive at a place too late and too tired to put the dish on. We received wonderful support from Gerhard Botha and his team every time when our position by SMS, activate connection. Here are a few things of Tanzania we found interesting or else: Eggs: Once the eggs we bought was pretty yellow, but later we started getting more and more these pale yolks. Shame, I thought, the chickens short little yellow maize. Later I realized you choose except jeffer pets the size of the store, yellow or white yolk. I do not know why this is. We also realized it's better to your store empty eierboksies because if you along the way or sometimes small shops buy eggs, you get it in a plastic bag. Condensed jeffer pets milk: Peter a few times we yearned for condensed milk coffee and condensed milk in the cupboard. In Arusha I buy 2 cans at Shoprite. I decided to surprise Peter with delicious condensed milk coffee, but he said it tasted like I am honey threw the condensed milk coffee. When I opened the tin, I saw it looked much darker than we type at home, almost as if it was a bit cooked. Later I read the Pot o'gold "sweetened condensed filled milk" is a product of Malaysia and is made from sugar, palm oil, milk solids and vitamin A, B & D. I think this explains the taste of ours Full Cream milk and sugar. Marriages between women: All over the African countries it is quite frowned on homosexual relationships, usually it is against the law, but in the north of Tanzania dieKurya jeffer pets tribe the old tradition where elderly widows without children marries a younger woman "," provided her children / heirs and cared for her and cattle. A male relative of the widow approached to help the bride to get pregnant. The children belonged to the widow and the bride. jeffer pets Albulah (Sarel van der Merwe our Selous Trip) told us this and in Sunday's Sunday News there was an article about this.
2010 (51) October (23) Day 52 Kwa Nokeng jeffer pets home Day 51 Bulawayo to Kwa Nokeng, Botswana Day 50 Hwange to Bulawayo Municipal Caravan Park ... Day 49, Sinametella Camp, Hwange National Park, Zi ... Day 48 Victoria Falls Restcamp and Lodge, Zimbabw ... Day 47, Moorings jeffer pets Campsite, Zambia Day 46 Bridge jeffer pets Camp, Lusaka, Moorings Campsite Day 45 Bridge Camp, Zambia Day 44 Malawi to Mama Rulas, Chipata, Zambia Day 43, Mabuya Camp, Lilongwe Day 42 Chitimba Beach Camp, Malawi Day 40 & 41, Utengule Coffee Lodge and Farm, Mbeya ... Day 39 Kisolanza Farm, Iringa Day 38, Tan-Swiss Lodge Day 37, Irente View Cliff Lodge and camping Day 36 Snake Park to Irente View Day 35, Lake Manyara NP Day 34, Ngorongoro Crater Day 33, Tarangire National Park Day 32, Snake Park, Arusha (Sunday) Day 31, Meserani Snake Park, Arusha Day 30, Dar Es Salaam to Arusha (Friday) Day 29, Big 5 Lodge to Dar Es Salaam (Thursday) September (19) August (7) July (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment