she's a whore, yes
float out
leave me as I leave my blind as I groan ... .. . . .... . . . ... . . . . ... .. ... ..... .
it was squeezed
that we make with your
... .. . . .... . . . ... . . . . ... .. ... ..... .
he will continue
as we hop will spokerige white clouds poultry hormones catch us, the children of God in heaven we will play with old acquaintances we will camp drink and surf and fry loudly and, tergeefs to remember cancer, pedophiles and mosquitoes and birds twitter and the angels will laugh at us, the children of God and He will see us
that day when the sea level first and every fish eventually his name shall the sun of blood shines - blood black type typing on roofs of comfort an old goat head would be somewhere inaudible at a pub wall prophesy and people will drink and laugh - unaware of the nobody typed the old tree outside hear groans nobody will hear shuffling the ground
He looked me funny and ask if I just for once something nice of him to write but I must be honest I say otherwise believe they have not I last night to let lay and think and I'm sorry but I have again bad news: your mother was a whore and when I play god and write his story
PRAYER OF THE RELIGIOUS racist O God my serve me and worship me and my people today keep us safe yet our possessions and our pride will allow us to large pieces verstuk lead us on our paths at work and at church we understand today our daily ease forgive us our hate we feel bitterness evil bastard the dark villains - and please do next time someone more violent as dear Jesus Your name sake Amen
blood was his fear, it's cold
Whiteness
with real teeth
and then he began to fall
Beneuk gefleurde kattelagters who complain
snuff tired between veins around here
narsisme your counselor
it uitgestruik
his free soul has died
- And she's scared
... .. . . .... . . . ... . . . . ... .. ... ..... .
better than the best sin
- And you live like as contained understandable
Posted by Jaco Strydom ECHO Youth Development at 11:44 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment