The theme is now acute, because the homeless packaging bitten badly, almost to death, old man. It does not matter that he was a professor at American University who n'am. Because idexx competitors cruelty is cruelty to anyone. However, all information, which I think is very much called into question, I will try to say a few important things: Most of the stray dogs are harmless and even friendly. And it will remain so unto pedigree dog - fled or were expelled from their respective owners. It turns them packing. And here comes the great unfinished race. In addition, the izskva dogs on a chip, it did noshto, NOTHING idexx competitors to ensure the implementation of the order. I am the owner of four dogs, who are looking chipirani and tight in all the municipal gardens are all prvinudeni chipirat owners. The idea is, when you catch a stray dog with a chip owner who is shzhvarlil get a hefty fine. Going back to the bezdomnitsine. Dogs are social animals, and once more gather around a leader who unquestioningly follow. If he attacks - the attack and the other, if the manager works - all to drive. In this sense, it is important that people know how to protect themselves. Dogs recognize the fear of "the enemy" - and the enemy is a threat to their territory. Fizioligichniyat mechanism is a sense of fear the body's hormone isolated from micro pheromones idexx competitors - which spread idexx competitors like odor - and sensitive to your dog's nose to feel them. In this sense, it is true that the "smell of fear". Hormones are not only important, it is the overall impression. Never attacked the homeless, self-confident and determined gait. Are often reluctant hobos Roma, because they are perceived as competitors - and dig in the garbage, which are a major source of food for them. Skklonni also attacks
the drunk people - it is not clear why, but it appears that alcohol, idexx competitors which is sent to drunken skin, and they do not like him as a threat. In a dangerous situation does not need to identify leaders and aggressive neutralize it. Objectively, the dog is not against the possibility of an unarmed man (even physically) in battle - is just a dog bite, but it is available in four strong part of the ... One kick is enough to cool the aggressive impulse is a dog, if it is aligned correctly
and in the right place. Best weak point is the lower jaw at the end of the neck (if the kick is strong enough to cause instant death). It is good enough for the money to chase the dogs gun shops and inexpensive - sprays, stun batons .... Finally, I would say the most controversial statement (slightly idexx competitors justified've so far): I guess bitten by the current and all previous bitten somehow provoked idexx competitors the dogs - and shout "out" to the nearest dog and / or waving arms - even the behavior they see aggression. I'm not just talking about kuchelyub idexx competitors kucho and information-science knowledge ;-) I have personal experience of encounters with packs. If you do not threaten any of the top dogs and they are the ones that come closest, if not afraid to try and keep up, no problem. I believe, therefore, that unless immediate measures necessary in the end the municipality must be taken - by neutering and returning idexx competitors local + enough shelters would be nice for kids (and adults, but I do not know how) taught in the school, which the animal is a dog why the friend of a man and how to keep it. It's not just packaging. Often happens to touch the child's pet dog owner then it barks, even knocking the teeth. 99% of the cases the reason is that the child is on his hands and the top of the movement, not only in the movement - each image is based on the boss sees as a threat. Aka you caress a strange dog squats / kleknesh negovot, as well as the level and slowly stretch your hands up / smaller than the throat. Then I will give you, and if he is afraid of the inevitable, but not in room or bite. Over such things is good to teach children. Instead idexx competitors uchmat what organelles amoeba or what had the nerve ganglia of the worm. Hey God, I'm not kidding - in sixth grade learn such useless nonsense, but if it would be better if you learn the animals (except dogs - and cats, cows, chickens, pigs, guinea pigs, sheep, mice, rats, and others with whom to communicate today) - how they live, how they eat, how they behave, how we should behave with them ... But education is the "academic" - tread children's heads absurd that no one would ever need them, do not give them the information necessary for life.
I am a cyclist, when I am not afraid of dogs. But I hate when the dogs are running around 2-3 at me and barking angrily, sometimes even bite. Let me offer some advice to cyclists. When the mine
No comments:
Post a Comment